South Western Railway
South Western Railway (SWR) approached Sagoss for support in moving away from their traditional car park management system which struggled to remain effective.
SWR were looking for ‘one source of truth’ in their parking management, covering multiple integrations with a number of parking systems, payment Apps and ticket vending machines (TVMs).
The introduction of these multiple vendors and parking systems had outgrown the system making it clunky to use and inefficient.
As part of this project delivery, Sagoss delivered integrations with:
- Scheidt & Bachman – Parking payments can be made via TVMs
- Flowbird – Parking payments can be made via TVMs
- GoldStar – Season ticket at the ticket office
- Worldline – Staff permits
- RingGo – Mobile/On foot pay for parking
- Cleverciti – Designated bay monitoring.
- SWR public App – Dynamic Occupancy and car park details shown in App
- SWR website – Dynamic occupancy and car park details show on website
- First Group BI – to provide real-time management information
- External enforcement system – to process PCNs
- External patrol App – for parking officers to check and enforce parking non-compliance
The Sagoss solution brought in the following features via a full 360 platform. SWR now has a single solution covering 76 car parks
- ANPR technology into 76 station car parks
- Customer portal
- Permits ‘Permisso’ portal
- Building multi-channel payment platform
- Reporting suite dashboards