Horizon Parking Case Study
Horizon are a leading provider of Facilities Management (FM), Security, Traffic Management and Enforcement Services to the private sector, particularly at large supermarket chains across the UK, including high profile brands such as Tesco, Asda, and Sainsbury’s.
Sagoss has an established partnership with Horizon Parking. We have both actively collaborated on numerous projects together where the strength of each organisation can bring best value and success to customer projects.
Ensuring compliance, traffic flow and customer safeguarding are key priorities in maintaining success throughout a car park’s management lifecycle.
The Sagoss and Horizon partnership pursue data-driven feedback to further ensure value, exceptional customer satisfaction, and solution longevity from the investment.
The Sagoss and Horizon partnership includes parking management for over 2,000 sites across the UK. The need to maintain traffic flow and customer satisfaction is imperative, especially during the course of systems testing, installation of hardware, and commissioning.
With such a large portfolio of car parks, the above statement is further amplified and as a result can cause challenges to keeping both traffic and revenue flowing at all times.
Sagoss has built a thorough delivery assurance and delivery framework that considers the key factors in formulating a solution.
In order to ensure a smooth installation process, communication is key, and we work with our customers to ensure the correct due diligence is in implemented, allowing traffic to keep moving while installation is taking place. We usually achieve this by splitting entry/exit lanes so that there is an overlap from old and new system while the work is being carried out.
For this project, the equipment, software, and services provided by Sagoss included the following;
- Touch Screen Payment Kiosks (accepting both cash and cashless payment options)
- Overall solution design including customer journeys and integration with 3rd parties
- Design of individual parking sites
- Civil-contractor appointment (Including ANPR cameras, kiosks, VMS signs, servers, switches, UPS, and 4G back-ups)
- Project Management including on site supervision
- Implementation of traffic monitoring scheme:
- Website/App Build
- Integration with Payment Service Provider (PSP)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) payments processing
- ANPR camera installations
- Traffic Redirects
- PR Campaigns
- 3rd party integrations
Sagoss were able to achieve the project goals through expert due-diligence and leveraging our best-in-class technical solution team. Immediate Return On Investment was backed up by the following;
- 1,500,000 average movements per day
- 20% increase in compliance
- Increased information data flow